Saturday, April 7, 2012

When life interrupts the writer. Lord hear our Prayer.






My life in the last two months has put a complete halt to my writing.  I miss it terribly.  I haven't even had the time to write my Morning Pages, which is something I have done religiously for the last six years of my life.

The pieces of paper cry out to me, yet, my heart belongs to my feline family who have been in such need of me.  The focus,  the worry, the anger, the denial, the hope, the solution seeking of curing one who clearly wants to be well again.  The perplexing behaviour of two who at one time slept together in peacefullness, yet now fight at the mere smell of one another. 

Inside, my heart cries.  For the peaceful, loving and free life we all once had and yearn for once again. The tears flow from exhaustion, love, hope, grief of a life we had not long ago and the new life that is now forming,  yet unclear.

The pages yearn for the flow of my thoughts once again.  My hands seek to create.

Lord, hear my prayer for myself and my feline family. That we may have our peaceful, loving and free life we so desire. That the time for my writing and all the other things I so love in my life reappears. That our little Ben's wellness overcomes whatever is ailing him.

Lord hear our prayer.








Kimberley, Ben, Bailey and Bella.

No comments: