Friday, February 12, 2021

Celebrate Everything You Have Done For You this Weekend! Love Yourself

 I was listening to one of my favorite Motivational authors/speakers , Lisa Nichols this morning and she was talking about the first love relationship is one that you have with yourself. Funny, how we are never taught that as we grow up and out into the world. It's always about finding love from some external source, our parents, our friends, boyfriends, husbands, wives. As I listened, Lisa said, this weekend, sit down and write all those things that you have done in your life that should be celebrated. I started to write and there are several things that I am most proud of, graduating college which I paid for all by myself, creating a successsful Airbnb business, having wonderful family and friends in my life, I wrote a novel which has recently been published and will come out in hardcover soon. In addition, I started to partner with a new boutique to sell my cookies.

 Here is a picture of Karla at ROVE Jewelry , Gift boutique in Williamsville, NY holding a basket of my cookies near this awesome Valentine tree that I love. 

Share and Celebrate those things you are so proud of in your life. 

Kimberley



No comments: