Thursday, February 11, 2021

A Valentines Day Celebration this weekend in Williamsville NY -ROVE Boutique

 

I couldn't resist the urge to take a picture of this Christmas/Valentines Day tree at this adorable little shop in my hometown. I stumbled upon this shop during Christmas time this year and I am totally hooked! The name of the shop is ROVE and the owner and staff are the nicest people! The clothes are unique and they also have scarfs, gloves , purses , jewelry and home accessories/specialty items.

I happened to walk in the shop two weekends ago and saw the tree all decorated for Valentines Day with these adorable heart ornaments! I love it!  Doesn't it feel so much like a winter holiday full of love? I asked the owner where she got the ornaments as I so wanted them! She couldn't remember - bummer.

If you have a chance this weekend, stop in to the store - they are having their Valentines Day weekend celebration, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. And.. I will be supplying them with my infamous chocolate chip cookies for their guests! 

The shop is located on Main Street in Williamsville, NY across the street from the Irishman and Brite Smith brewery. Please stop in and see Jackie and her team of women who are so nice ! I get compliments on my purse, gloves (I bought three different pairs this year) that I bought from here all the time! 


Happy Valentines Day weekend!

Kimberley


No comments: