Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thank You




Saying those two small words creates magic in your life.

Those two small words, puts a smile on a strangers face, it makes your friend feel good when they do you a favor, it let’s your employees know that you appreciate them and most of all it tells God/the Universe that you are expressing gratitude for all the wonderfulness that has been bestowed upon you.

Rhonda Byrne, author of The Secret wrote another book called The Magic.  The premise of the book is to bring Magic into your life by the expression of gratitude. There are 28 days of exercises to practice gratitude in every facet of your life – Relationships, Money, Career, and any other desire you may wish.  It is a very simple book, but contains profound truths! One of the parts of the book I liked best is the practice of  placing a rock next to your bed at night and create the practice of holding it in your hand and say one thing you are thankful for before you go to sleep at night.  I have made this a part of my everyday life and it’s quite something how that little act can be so calming, yet powerful. Your mind settles for the night and I find I sleep more peacefully.

I wanted to say Thank You to all of you out there who take the time to read my emails, who follow my blog posts, who have blessed  my life with your friendship and those of you who have walked through the doors of my home and filled my life with grace.

Life is all about the relationships we have in our lives and I am truly grateful that we have touched each other’s life in some way.

May your Thanksgiving Days this week be filled with The Magic of Gratitude!

Love and Light,


Kimberley

No comments: