Sunday, November 22, 2015

Out of Necessity comes Creativity





How many of you have experienced financial challenges in your life? How many of you want desperately to live your dreams?

Well, I am here to tell you - it is POSSIBLE! It is!

Are you experiencing more debt than money coming in? Great! Awesome! This is a great time to stop the panic (get one of those big red buttons that says STOP!) and find 10 good things about the situation and make an agreement with yourself - I will not panic about this until three days from now and within those three days, I am going to sit down and figure out what is good about this! And you must , you must come up with a list of at least 10..but try to write down more than 10.

And the end of three days, you can then panic. It's amazing to see what happens when you do this. I learned about this technique from Mary Morrisey. She is one of my spiritual transformation teachers and she has helped me through a lot of challenges in my own life.

Here is an example of what I have done recently in my own life when I needed some quick cash - I thought to myself -what do I love to do ? and how can I use what I love to serve others and give them joy?

Ohh and it's the Holidays! I loooove the Holidays! And I loove making cookies!

So, a week ago , I decided to sell my signature cookies. I went to the craft store and got some inspiration for packaging and I started baking!

I started this on a Sunday and on Thursday, the orders started rolling in and they still are coming in!

I am so excited about this that I had to share it!

Here is a few pictures of my cookie creations! And the feedback that I am getting is that everyone loves them! And they are giving me points for improvement!



Love, Light and Creative Thoughts!

Kimberley


No comments: