Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Prayer







Prayer is sometimes the last thing we do when we feel we are at a crossroads in life. Why is that? Why isn't it the first thing we do? Because we think we can handle it on our own? Because we think we don't need the assistance of a Higher power?

Well.  There has been more times than I can count when I got down on my hands and needs and prayed for guidance, for answers, for help, for the healing of someone I loved, for the right decision to come to me.

Prayer is a very powerful tool.  It says "thank you!" It says "help me." It says "I surrender." It says "please God, please let them live." It says " bring me clarity." And sometimes it says " I don't know how to pray."

I believe God responds to all these prayers in his own way.  The answers can come from a small whisper, a stranger in the street, a phone call from someone you haven't heard from in ten years, but the answers do come.

Trust. Believe. Say Thank You even though you don't "see" what it is you want.  It will come! Perhaps even better than you ever dreamed!

Much love to all of you!

Kimberley

No comments: