Monday, July 25, 2011

Ok..all my fashionista friends..Check out this new website I discovered!!

This website is amazing! I discovered it from one of my friends and I just had to share it with all of you! It is www.renttherunway.com.  It is here where you can rent designer dresses, gowns and accessories for special occassions like weddings, anniveries and a holiday gathering. 

How does it work? You pick out a dress and accessories you like, click on them to see if they are available on your specific date and they will ship it to you 1-2 days before hand to ensure you have it. They will even give you a backup size, so there will be no doubt you will have that unique outfit for that special day!

They give you a prepaid envelope to ship the items back for free! And they do the dry cleaning themselves!

How awesome is that! 

I cannot wait to try this out! Perhaps for my next new date - who ever he is watch out! lol!

Have fun with this and let me know if this works out for any of you..I will keep you posted!

Kimberley

No comments: