Thursday, November 29, 2012

Withdrawing from the World








Sometimes, I find it necessary to withdraw from the world for awhile to get myself centered once again. Is this a lonely place? No.  It is a place to reunite with self and the Higher Power that resides within and around us. 

Over the last few years, I have found this meditative, quiet time an almost desperate need that calls out.  It's as if Spirit wants to communicate with me.

It is during these times, I find I must be silent and listen.  Funny how those two words have the same letters in them.

Take the time and be still my child, says Spirit

My plate is full, I have made promises, my mind replies.

It's ok. They will understand. Spirit answers.

But.

No, buts.

What will you say to me?

What will be revealed?

Be still my child.

No comments: