Saturday, December 24, 2011

O' Holy Night....



This night is truly Holy.  It gives me shivers every year to celebrate the birth of Christ.   There is a sacredness about it. Ever since I was  a little girl, I have had a close relationship with God.  It was my fourth grade sunday school teacher who was my spiritual leader and mentor.  I think of her often and somedays I even hope that she would speak to me as angels do.  For it was she who inspired me to begin my writing career. 

No matter what your religious beliefs are, one must feel the magic that is sent through the air by so many of us whose hearts and minds are focused on this special occassion.

This night truly does deserve silent meditation and love sent from all of us to one another - no matter, rich or poor, black or white, gay or straight, young or old.

May God and his Angels be with all of you tonight as the clock strikes midnight, the sky shines brightly with the abundance of stars and love comes down to us all.

Enjoy this beautiful rendition of O Holy Night, sung by Josh Groban, it will give you goosebumps.

http://www.godvine.com/Josh-Groban-s-Breathtaking-Performance-of-O-Holy-Night-952.html

Kimberley

No comments: