Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone."

Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone."
~ Charles Schulz (1922-2000), American cartoonist 'Peanuts'.



So, as I write this Christmas blog, I am reminded of the Charlie Brown Christmas special that is aired each year.  It warms my heart - why? because it reminds me of being a child all over again and more importantly, it reminds me of the love Charlie Brown had for that scant, almost barren tree. 

As we celebrate this season of giving, let us be reminded of those less fortunate, those who might just need a hug, or a warm meal or a friends ear to listen or perhaps a lonely little tree that wants to be decorated and crowded with presents for those children on Christmas morning.

May God Bless All of You this Season,

Kimberley

No comments: