Sunday, December 11, 2011

Finding Love at Christmas Time








Tonight I don't write about traditions.  Tonight I write about matters of the heart.  My heart.  You see,  I have always believed in the magic of Christmas.  There is something in the air during the four weeks of December that is unique unto itself.  We give a little more, care a little deeper, share a little more freely and love a bit more unconditionally.

This Christmas my wish is to find love.   The love that has been waiting for me all these years. A love that is so deep and connected that we just know.  We just know we are meant for each other.  I have been single for a very long time and spent many a Christmas wondering when "He" would appear.

I pray that God (and Santa -lol) in all of the magical spirit of Christmas will grant me this one, heartfelt wish.

No comments: