Tuesday, November 17, 2015

What Would I Love?






Have you ever asked yourself this question? How would you answer it? Would it be different depending on what was happening in your life this very minute instead of what would happen this afternoon? How would you answer it then?

What Would I Love? I was watching a video from Mary Morrisey, one of my many teachers yesterday and she talked about this question. She, like Tony Robbins, talk about asking our selves the right questions in order to improve the quality of our lives.

So many teachers tell us to "get clear" about what it is we want in our lives. And I do feel that this is a valuable exercise to do for ourselves. In fact, I do that myself a few times a year - I spend time writing down what my heart and soul truly want for my life and then I focus my intentions on those things.

However, as I was listening to Mary Morrisey propose this question - What Would I Love? I found that I answered the question a bit differently than I had when I "got clear" on what the dreams were for my life. Yes, many of the "concepts" were the same, but the feeling I got when I answered this question was different. One felt like it was a task oriented exercise and the other felt like I was truly checking in with myself- my soul, the spirit of who I really am.

I wrote down this phrase and I carried it with me throughout the day yesterday to see if my answers were different. What was interesting that my answers got very specific but they are related to the bigger concepts of what I wanted for my life at this point in time.

It definitely helped me keep my intentions and my vision clear and focused on what I want versus what I don't want in my life. Keeping your mind and heart centered on those things is one of the keys to having those things appear in your life. It might not happen in an instant, but they will come.

So, today - write this question down on a piece of paper, see what comes up for you when you answer it. Write your answers down. And then, carry it with you throughout the day. Observe and see what the answers are as you walk through your day - do they change or are they are reflection of your larger vision?

I would be curious to know what you wrote - share your thoughts with me if you like .

One of my answers was - to adopt a little boy! Doesn't that make you want to smile?

Love and Light and Hugs!

Kimberley



No comments: