Wednesday, November 18, 2015

The World Focuses on Paris .. which thoughts will we choose? Fear or Love?






So my thoughts this morning continue to reflect around all that has gone on in Paris over the last few days.

The media, facebook, people have so many opinions about what should be done and someone this morning posted this amazing clip of this little girl who really hit the nail on the head. We need to come from our hearts, not from a place of fear.  "If we live in a world where everyone is being mean, then everyone is going to be a monster in the future" "what if theres a little bit of persons  and we eat/beat them , then no one will be here, only the monsters in our place.." " I just want everything to be settled down and good."


https://www.facebook.com/mindfoodmag/videos/10153751464819533/?pnref=story


Love and Light always prevails over the darkness of our world. Will darkness always exist? Yes- just like the day turns into night. But in the darkness of the night time, shines the light of the moon and the sparkles of the stars - to remind us that there will always be light that comes to us to see our way through.

So many people are talking about closing borders and killing and fear, can we just as easily talk about opening our hearts, kindness and love? Can we not have the media, facebook, twitter focusing on those things instead of giving these darker influences in our life the attention they crave?

Perhaps we all should look at this video of this little girl and take some notes.

There is a magical power that exists in this vast Universe we live in. It is a source of Love to us all. This power resides in all of us, even those who are killing (as hard as that is to fathom). That same power wants us all to live in peace, in kindness to one another and joy. There is so much good in the world. There is so much beauty all around us. All we need to do is look around our world.

Last night I looked out into the darkness of the sky through my hallway window. I spotted a little , brightly shining star and I just sat there watching it and as I did, it appeared as if it split into two stars and they started happily playing with each other. I thought for sure my glasses needed fixing or that this was some anomaly. Captivated, I stood there fixated on this star, thinking I was "seeing" things. But the longer I stood there, it repeated the same behavior, splitting in two, going further away from each other, dancing happily and then somehow came together again as one.

Ahh.. the magic of the universe and the wonder of the "lights that shine in our darkness every day."

Which thoughts will you choose today? Thoughts of Fear or thoughts of Love?

I know what I am choosing!

Love and Light,

Kimberley

No comments: