Monday, March 19, 2012

Life Happens...








Life Happens when you are trying to build your dream life.  Pets get sick and need our attention, work calls and something happens that sets you back a bit on an emotional level and rebuilding your financial life takes a high priority.  Yet, that still small voice whispers " remember me? - I am still here, I didn't leave you."

I have missed you my readers and I have missed putting pen to paper.  Yet, I know it only takes one step at a time to get back on the path.

No matter how much life throws at you, don't ever forget that dream that flickers like a candle.  Sometimes it seems faint and we can barely see it, and at other times, it burns ever so strongly. Yet, it still burns on, awaiting us to carry it onto to its destination.

Much love and light to you my friends,

Kimberley

No comments: