Wednesday, September 3, 2014

What Do I Know




What Do I Know


1.)  I know that when someone arrives at my doorstep and says, "my girlfriend is sick" that of course,
        I will help them. It's who I am!



2.) I know that changing your mental thought patterns, developed over many years, takes a lot of work
        and determination. It's a minute by minute job, but it is so worth it to make your life a happier, healthier
          place to be!  Trust me, I have been working on it for years and continue to do so. Yes, my life
        has changed as a result in so many wonderful ways and I look forward to even better changes in the
         days and years to come!

     A big thank you! to my teachers, Louise Hay, Wayne Dyer, Tony Robbins, Bob Proctor, Oprah Winfrey, Napolean Hill and Will Smith.


3.) I Do Know that WE CAN CREATE WHATEVER WE WANT IN OUR LIVES!


4.)  I Do Know that I was put on this earth to make a difference in people's lives.


5.)  I Do Know that we need to listen to our inner voices, to answer our callings, to breakthrough our fears, focus on the goal, and be so determined to achieve our dreams that absolutely nothing will stop us!




Have a Glorious Day My Dear Readers, shoot for your dreams," find what you love both in your work and in your personal life and if you haven't found it yet, keep looking." I love that quote from Steve Jobs! 

Kimberley





No comments: