Sunday, November 3, 2013

Our Life's Calling





I write this to all my readers who are struggling to find their place in the world.  To my women friends who are creating new lives after divorces and deaths of their loved ones.  To the many male friends I have who are working so hard to create the lives they have always dreamed of.

There are days when the dream seems so far away, yet, God and the Universe know that it is so close.

There are days when we can sense it and taste it and feel it and it feels so DAMN GOOD!

There are days when the struggle sometimes doesn't seem worth it, BUT, IT IS!

There are days when we see it all start to come together and these are times we need to celebrate. These are the moments that keeps us going.

There are days when we don't understand why the road took a bit of a different turn and we find ourselves asking the question: Is this really my Calling ? or does God have something else in mind? If so, what is it?

There are days we need to step back, and do what Tony Robbins taught me to do... "Breathe from the Heart."   and listen to the silence.

There are days when we get back on our souls pathway and we "know" when that is.  And all is right with our world once again.

And when we do that "our dreams will chase after us" as Wayne Dyer says.

Enjoy this Golden Day of Autumn my friends,

Kimberley


No comments: