Saturday, June 25, 2011

P.S. Accessories and the Hertel Avenue, Shop, Rock and Stroll Event in Buffalo New York

You must check out this new clothing and accessories store I just discovered on Hertel Avenue in Buffalo, New York, by the name of P.S. Accessories!  My hairdressers mother and sister own the store, however, I had never been to it until this past week.  I checked it out last weekend and bought the cutest black and white ruffled blouse to wear with skinny jeans and leggings along with a wide bangle bracelet.

So, what would you say those two items cost me? $110 to $120 depending on where you bought them? If you were in NYC probably more.. but that price would probably be an average price range for a city like ours.

Here's the amazing thing!!!!!!  I walked out of there with a $37 bill! Do you believe it!  I cannot wait to wear the blouse today!  Its a print that looks like a contemporary painting with swirls of black on a white background, with a hint of silver mixed in - so excited!

All of their items are so reasonably priced. Most of the dresses and blouses ranging from $15 to $30 and their accessories are in that price range as well!  In fact, I keep thinking about this little yellow, cloth clutch that I found - for $15 that I must take on my trip to California next week!

While I was at the shop last weekend, I discovered that the entire block of Hertel Avenue where P.S. Accessories is located has an event once a month called Shop, Rock and Stroll.




So, I called up my girlfriend and said "hey, let's check this out".  Last night we scoped out a great new little Italian restaurant close by the clothing store called Guttuso's North End.  It was yummy! The wait staff was very attentive and the owner stopped to check on us as well.  They don't have their liquor license yet, so , bring your own bottle with you if you decide to stop by!

After we drank entire an bottle of cabernet savignon and had our bellys full of delicious pasta.. we strolled down the street to P.S. Accessories where there was a warm, inviting welcome at the door.

The shop was filled with customers just chatting away with the owners Patti and Sara - a mother, daughter team.  They were so very helpful to everyone.  You could feel the care and kindness in the air.

We had such a delightful time just checking out all bright clothes of summer, sky blue and orange dresses, sunshine yellow halter tops with ruffled, the unusual bangles and colorful matches necklaces and earrings. 

Here is a big hint for all you ladies that love to shop ... Patti and Sara have some very unique pieces in their store, so try it on before you buy it because they only order a select amount.  That is the beauty of boutiques such as P.S. Accessories..you get one of a kind merchandise!  And everyone will want to know "where did you get that blouse - I love it!"

I cannot let you go before I tell that P.S. Accessories were gracious hostesses by providing their customers with chocolate covered strawberries, brownies and cookies.  And did I forget to tell you , a glass of wine as well! Hahaha.. The "icing on the cake - so to speak".

Well, enough of me talking about them.. you need to check out P.S. Accessories for yourself! 

Here is their link:    www.shoppsaccessories.com

Have Fun,

Kimberley

No comments: